thankyou gudrun...neil
You´re welcome Neil.I just loved this guy and his message.I wish more people would tune into this "vibration". ;)Such wisdom.
I finally got the chance to watch the vid, good message on the hardships we will endure in order to be true to ourselves!As always, Peace!!Avops
what is freedom -i think true freedom can only come in the absence of resistance.if there is no resistance then there can only be freedom.
thankyou gudrun...neil
ReplyDeleteYou´re welcome Neil.
ReplyDeleteI just loved this guy and his message.
I wish more people would tune into this "vibration". ;)
Such wisdom.
I finally got the chance to watch the vid, good message on the hardships we will endure in order to be true to ourselves!
ReplyDeleteAs always, Peace!!
Avops
what is freedom -
ReplyDeletei think true freedom can only come in the absence of resistance.
if there is no resistance then there can only be freedom.