
iConsume*
Woke up this morning, had a shower.
Washed with Dove, shampooed with L´Oreal.
Brushed my teeth with Colgate, rinsed with Listerine.
Blow-dried my hair using a Braun hair dryer.
Had Kellogs cornflakes, added some Nestle yoghurt.
Dashed off for work in my new VW.
Listened to the latest CD brought out by Sony.
Stopped on the way for coffee at Starbucks.
Work was fun!
Photocopied irrelevant data on the Xerox,
surfed in Firefox,
chatted on facebook.
Went for lunch at McDonalds.
Had a cheeseburger, drank a Coke,
smoked a Camel Light
and read the latest news in the New York Times.
Checked my Blackberry for appointments.
Meeting in the Bull & Bear,
drank a Budweiser,
nibbled a few Lays crisps.
Came home, turned on the Panasonic television.
Microwaved my Freezer Queen dinner, drank Earl Gray tea.
Sat on my sofa from IKEA,
watched CBS news,
Went to bed on my orthopaedic Slumber-King,
thought about booking my next holiday with Expedia.
Couldn´t sleep, so took an Insomnium.
For a couple of hours I was a non-consumer.
*disclaimer:- none of this is true. I use none of these products.
All product names have been used for informational purposes only.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured
are the property of their respective trademark holders.
This list is subject to change without notice.
And so on and so forth.
Hi and thank you for dropping by at my place.
ReplyDeleteWhile some of us rant and rave we have not the skill to give voice to the inner heart. I love your blog.
V word = bross
Fame is a fleeting thing after all (grin)
Why, thanks for popping in and leaving a comment. :)
ReplyDeleteI am new to this...but being a visible, les visible, non-visible fan and a huge fan of fans, and seeing all those inspirational blogs, I decided to fill my own blank pages.
Some thoughts are original, some "lent".
In 100 years time, these pages will mean nothing to nobody, but in the meantime I would like to have fun before the shit hits the fan. :D
Another of Les Visible’s seedlings then – me too (grin). I took his reasoning to heart that if you had something to say – make a presence and say it then.
ReplyDeleteI agree completely, we may as well enjoy it while we can.